- Allergy prevention guidelines: eggs, peanuts for infants Radio New Zealand
- Give infants eggs and nuts to help stop allergies, study finds Stuff.co.nz
- Give babies peanuts and they won't become allergic, doctors say Newshub
- Should babies have eggs, nuts? Australian doctors say yes The West Australian
- Parents told to feed eggs and peanuts to infants 9news.com.au
- View full coverage on Google News
Allergies are far more common in countries where allergenic foods are avoided during early childhood, Australasian scientists have found, rubbishing previous advice that had little basis.
Children should be given egg and peanuts in their first year to help prevent allergies, new research says.
All babies should be given eggs and peanuts before their first birthday, even if they are at high risk of developing food allergies, according to experts.
Australian parents should feed eggs and peanuts to their children in the first year of their lives to preve...