- 'Brave new Canadian': Runaway Saudi teen reaches new home Stuff.co.nz
- Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum New Zealand Herald
- Saudi teen who fled family now 'brave Canadian' Otago Daily Times
- Rahaf al-Qunun: Saudi teen who fled her family arrives in Canada Radio New Zealand
- Saudi teenage girl, 18, touches down in Toronto wearing CANADA hoodie after fleeing family Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Tired but smiling, 18-year-old who barricaded herself in an airport hotel and begged for asylum arrives in Canada.
Canada grants 18-year-old Saudi woman asylum.
A young Saudi woman who fled her family this week saying she feared for her life has been welcomed in Canada.
An 18-year-old Saudi woman who fled her family this week saying she feared for her life arrived in Toronto on Saturday after Canada granted her asylum, according to a Reuters witness.
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, won support around the world this week as people learned how she had barricaded herself in a Bangkok airport hotel room to resist being sent home to her family.