- 'Brave new Canadian': Runaway Saudi teen reaches new home Stuff.co.nz
- Woman who fled Saudi Arabia reaches her new home in Canada New Zealand Herald
- Saudi teen who fled family now 'brave Canadian' Otago Daily Times
- Spotlight on Thai asylum cases New Zealand Herald
- Saudi teenage girl, 18, touches down in Toronto wearing CANADA hoodie after fleeing family Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
Tired but smiling, 18-year-old who barricaded herself in an airport hotel and begged for asylum arrives in Canada.
Rahaf Mohammed Alqunun has been granted asylum in Canada.
A young Saudi woman who fled her family this week saying she feared for her life has been welcomed in Canada.
Australia's Foreign Minister has praised Thailand for its handling of Saudi asylum case.
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, won support around the world this week as people learned how she had barricaded herself in a Bangkok airport hotel room to resist being sent home to her family.