- 'Brave new Canadian': Runaway Saudi teen reaches new home Stuff.co.nz
- Woman who fled Saudi Arabia reaches her new home in Canada New Zealand Herald
- Saudi teen who fled family now 'brave Canadian' Otago Daily Times
- Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum New Zealand Herald
- Rahaf al-Qunun lands in Toronto after long journey to safety The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
Tired but smiling, 18-year-old who barricaded herself in an airport hotel and begged for asylum arrives in Canada.
Rahaf Mohammed Alqunun has been granted asylum in Canada.
A young Saudi woman who fled her family this week saying she feared for her life has been welcomed in Canada.
Canada grants 18-year-old Saudi woman asylum.
Saudi teen was granted asylum by Canada after flying to Thailand to escape her family