- 'Brave new Canadian': Runaway Saudi teen reaches new home Stuff.co.nz
- Woman who fled Saudi Arabia reaches her new home in Canada New Zealand Herald
- Saudi teen who fled family now 'brave Canadian' Otago Daily Times
- Rahaf al-Qunun lands in Toronto after long journey to safety The Guardian
- Saudi woman fleeing family flies to Canada after gaining asylum New Zealand Herald
- View full coverage on Google News
Tired but smiling, 18-year-old who barricaded herself in an airport hotel and begged for asylum arrives in Canada.
Rahaf Mohammed Alqunun has been granted asylum in Canada.
A young Saudi woman who fled her family this week saying she feared for her life has been welcomed in Canada.
Saudi teen was granted asylum by Canada after flying to Thailand to escape her family
Canada grants 18-year-old Saudi woman asylum.