- Cathay Pacific mess up first-class ticketing yet again Stuff.co.nz
- Cathay Pacific ticketing error ... again: First-class fares at tenth of original price New Zealand Herald
- Cathay Pacific sells first-class tickets from Portugal to Hong Kong at one-tenth of original price - Asean Plus The Star Online
- Cathay ticketing error... again: First-class fares at tenth of original price AsiaOne
- Cathay's oopsy-daisy moment returns with another ticketing error as first-class seats go for cheap The Straits Times
- View full coverage on Google News
For the second time this year, the airline has given some customers one massive first-class bargain.
First-class tickets on Cathay Pacific Airways were sold for $2212 instead of $23,414.
Carrier promptly admits to mistake selling tickets for only US$1,512, when full fares on similar routes cost US$16,000. It says it will honour discounts Incident comes less than two weeks after a similar case thought to have caused the company millions
China News - Read more at AsiaOne
HONG KONG (BLOOMBERG) - Less than two weeks after saying it had a ticketing error that gave away premium seats at huge discounts, Cathay Pacific has done it again.. Read more at straitstimes.com.