- Kate's brother James Middleton reveals 'debilitating' battle with depression Stuff.co.nz
- Prince Charles urged Prince William to dump Kate Middleton New Zealand Herald
- When royal fans can expect to see Prince William and Kate Middleton's son Prince Louis next HELLO! Magazine
- Kate Middleton's Has a New Signature Look: The Hatband TownandCountrymag.com
- Daesh Reportedly Plotting to Kill Kate Middleton Sputnik International
- View full coverage on Google News
Prince William and Kate's romance was once so rocky - Prince Charles was forced to step in
Royal fans enjoy watching the Cambridge children grow up, and Prince William and Kate Middleton are likely to release photos of Prince Louis next on his first birthday in April
Kate Middleton has long set the standard for the most stylish fascinators, perchers, hats and pillbox toppers, but shortly after the birth of her third child, Prince Louis, in April 2018, Duchess Kate began experimenting with a new signature style: the hatband, a sartorial hybrid between a hat and a headband.
The Duchess of Cambridge has repeatedly been spotted in supermarkets and grocery stores, with the most recent images showing her doing some last minute Christmas shopping at a cut-price outlet.