- Wet weather forecast for large chunks of NZ Marlborough Express
- Moderate risk of thunderstorms for the Bay of Plenty and Taupo New Zealand Herald
- Moderate risk of thunderstorms in the BOP - The Bay's News First SunLive
- After a hot week, rain is expected for much of the country TVNZ
- View full coverage on Google News
Rain is set to dampen summer holidays in the South Island and central North Island.
There are possible thunderstorms for the Bay of Plenty region today.
Moderate risk of thunderstorms in the BOP
Mainly fine weather will give way to a bit of moisture in the coming few days.