1. Auckland company fined over botched demolition job which left neighbour trapped  Stuff.co.nz
  2. Auckland company ordered to pay $180k over house demolition which went horribly wrong  TVNZ
  3. View full coverage on Google News
A demolition gone wrong trapped a wheelchair user on her property and exposed workers to asbestos.A demolition gone wrong trapped a wheelchair user on her property and exposed workers to asbestos.

The botched job was caught on camera, ended up causing damage and a gas leak at the home of a woman who uses a wheelchair, as well as releasing asbestos.The botched job was caught on camera, ended up causing damage and a gas leak at the home of a woman who uses a wheelchair, as well as releasing asbestos.

Auckland company ordered to pay $180k over house demolition which went horribly wrong | 1 NEWS NOW | TVNZ